I woke up after a nine hour long sleep ( Yea 9 hours.. that pretty long for me right now. I miss those days where I could sleep for 12 hours straight. . But right now I am happy and satisfied even with a nine hour sleep 🙂 ). I was hungry, went into the kitchen. Nothing was “readily edible” – you know all that raw ingredient stuff that should be cooked, combined and coagulated to make it edible – I was too lazy to cook and do stuff. I found the most edible raw edible food in the kitchen.. Cornflakes!! I could mentally imagine the yellow corn flakes swimming in a pool of white milk. After searching the entire kitchen I realised there was no milk.
I opened the fridge hoping to find juice (mentally speak to myself “healthy energy booster in the morning wow I am gonna have a productive day”) , instead what I found was the most famous carbonated drink in the universe – Coca-Cola.
I still was extremely hungry and lazy so weighed my possibilities of eating the cornflakes without any fluid and having it with a fizzy fluid. I had a few cornflakes and internally heard my teeth crush the shapeless flakes, but the coke kept urging me to pour into into the bowl of cornflakes. I looked at the bowl and the cornflakes looked so lonely. I did what anyone whit a heart would do.. poured coca-cola into the bowl of cornflakes and ate it.
It fizzed a bit and it tasted all right. Its the after effect that one should worry about. Had a bit of nausea, drank water and now I fell alright.
I started googleing to find out if I could die after the stupid food stunt i pulled, didn’t find any thing supporting my death after consuming cornflakes with cola.
Water! Water! Why couldn’t I think of having cornflakes with water?! *face palm*
And the irony…… I was watching Masterchef Australia while I ate my breakfast.
This is the weirdest breakfast I have had. Have any one of you had something weirder than this for breakfast?
This is going to be a very quick post. I am kind of busy but i wanted to share this and i didn’t wanna put this person off by not following the baton.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive this award presented to me by sheialanipov . The name of the award is “ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD”.
Thanks for the LOVELY gesture sheialanipov! 😀
Heres the link to her lovely blog: click here
Now for the rules of receiving the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Anyone frequenting my site will more or less figure out the kind of person i am. Lets see what i haven’t already given out in previous posts. Hmmm.. k..
HERE ARE 7 FACTS ABOUT ME (exclusively reviled since i received this award 😛 ) :
- I like reading physical copies of books not “Ebooks”.
- Sometimes I like doing nothing. Nothing like.. switching channels on TV for hours -ending up watching nothing, stare out of the window, so yeah.. do nothing and waste a lot of time doing nothing. 😛
- I Hate parodies (read “personality parodies”). Offending artists who made a song which you “modify” and then use to insult the same artist and gain popularity with crap lyrics is absolutely and honestly annoying.
- I Like watching documentaries and short/animated movies.
- However lame this might seem.. I believe Hogwarts does exist.
- I don’t know the secret to cure (read “get rid of”) cold/sickness/fever/flu within a day. (If anyone one knows the secret, please please let me know about it). In short i hate being sick.
- I thought this was going to be easy 😛
Sorry but i am not gonna follow the 4th rule.. present nominations. Selecting blogs to nominate takes considerable effort (Respect for people who actually do nominate blogs).. I don’t have the time right now to do that and also i feel let down if they do not carry the baton forward. So i will skip that one.
Hey.. thats another fact you can pull out from the above para..guesses??
Not proud of it.. but Yup.. I am a rule breaker. 😛 😀
10 August 2015
Over the last few days.. learning it the hard way
– Familiarity does breeds contempt.
– Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you.
Cheers for learning it the hard way,
To the 24 hours
The unexpected moments are the most memorable.
“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”– Charles Dickens
To the 24 hours.