Its probably been almost a month since i wrote down a proper post. The last post i wrote feels like it was written a decade ago! Ok now where do i start? I have no clue what i m going to write today.. For the past one week these are the mantras i am chanting..
- “I will write my blog today.. i will write my blog today..”
- “what do i write?.. what do i write?”..
- “When do i write?.. when do i write?”
Today i was determined to write and put an end to all this inner chants. Soo.. What has happened these past few days? An overview 😛
- Swine flu scare
- All women hackathon by Hackerearth, during which i realised i need to improve my coding skills
- Spanish classes
- completed gamification by University of Pennselyenia
- started a new one-apprehensive about its completion
- industrial visit to ITC
- started sketching/drawing after a looong time
- exams: sleepless nights+bad health
- got two papers to write w.r.t cloud computing and software engineering, with an aim to publish them.
- loads of assignments
- placement training/softskills development workshops
I would be lying if i said i have completely been busy all these days. Some days were taken off to watcha movie, a day off for shopping, quite a few for relaxing some more again to restructure my sleeping cycle-i still have dark circles- and all my professors think i am sleeping in their class but i am clearly not just looking a bit dull and droopy and thats beause of the cold (estoy enferma).
I missed a lot of wonderful blogpost by my friends here at wordpress(spent the last one hour or so rummaging through all the blog updates). Heres a list of a few that i really liked:
- 50 word stories by My Trysts With Reality
- 3gether forever by The Confused Young Adult
- The spirit of Samurai by unnecessary news from earth
- world poetry day by The Confused Young Adult
- Second’s worth by My Trysts With Reality
- Missing action by Behind The Eyes
- Inexpensive set of valuable lessons by A Grateful Man
- Use things and love people by The Confused Young Adult
- Priceless gifts from a homeless stranger by A Grateful Man
These are only some posts that i went through and really liked. Missed wordpress. It feels so good being back here. 🙂 🙂
Friends please bear with my spanish. Trying to sharpen my skills. Any suggestions/recommedations are welcome. Words in my post which sound funny will usually mean something in spanish. To help you guys differentiate it i will format these into italics having a blue/teal color. Hope you dont mind 🙂
hasta pronto 🙂